2011-07-03

vExpert 2011

I was extremely happy to receive a nice email from John Troyer on Friday morning with the following text:

Dear Maish Saidel-Keesing,

We're pleased to designate you as a vExpert 2011 as recognition of your contributions to the VMware, virtualization, and cloud computing communities. You’ve done work above and beyond, and we’re delighted to communicate more closely, to share resources, and to offer other opportunities for greater interaction throughout the year as we continue to grow knowledge and success in the community of IT professionals. Welcome to the vExpert 2011 Program!

<snip> ….. </snip>

As always I am humbled to be in the in the company of such an amazing group of people for the second year in a row. I can say that the program this past year has been amazing!!

I am looking forward to continuing with all the new ideas that John (and VMware) have in store for the next year.

Congratulations to all the new vExperts!

I would like to bring your attention to 3 of the lists of vExperts

My vExpert 2011 Twitter List (if you are not on it please feel free to contact me)

Arnim van Lieshout's List

Eric Sloof's LinkedIn vExpert group (by approval only)